Sep 29, 2010

I've been Hyped by my sweet favorites

I was at a Wedding "Helena & Mats", their dinner table was filled with Crystals, candy, berries and Macarons. I decided to borrow some of it to photograph the wedding couples rings. When i was satisfied I put one of the heart-shaped Macarons in my mouth...
I got a SENSATIONAL experience
I was expecting something sweet and good, but this was something more.
I went straight to Wedding & party Coordinator Malin Muhr and found out who had created such a wonderful thing.



And it was Holy Sweet, two girls with a rare talent for lavish party design and lots of charm and humour 
One of their secrets are that they use only the best ingredients and lots of fresh berries.
Linda & Christina, i truly adore your work!


Scoll down and you will see more photos from our shoot last week.